7 Worst food declared by the "World Health Organization" are in Philippines

To all Filipinos you should be aware of this food which contributes to a high dose of calories!

1. French Fries - Yeah like fries? Guess what this is the number one cause of heart diseases.

2. Ice Cream - Its hot I like to eat lots of ice cream, Oh my I got fat.

3. Doughnuts! - I love those sugar filled, cream bursting, mouth watering doughnuts + with a hot choco. Sweet!

4. Burgers - I'm on a diet I think I'll just eat burger in every meal time. (This is so wrong)

5. Iced Tea - I will pair my food with ice tea. I don't believe it can harm my kidney? could it?

6. Instant Noodles/Canton - Oh I really like eating every morning, snack, afternoon and dinner.

7. Sweetened Pork - I so like sweets why not get the pork sweeten.


Now you know. Try to limit consumption!

7 comments:

@ken- yeah your right :) love all of those :P

love all those foods.huhu.i think i need to limit my consumption.

sana hindi ko na lang nabasa to
nakaka disappoint



I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC there website is https://ultimatelifeclinic.com in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More